PodiumIO websites are designed to increase traffic and conversions for your home services business.
In this article, we will cover:
General instructions and next steps
Here is some useful information to help you get started:
1. After purchasing a website from us, one of our web designers will reach out to you with some detailed information specific to your theme.
- Have your domain name ready for them. It is also recommended to invite our web designer as an administrator on your domain provider’s console. If you do not yet have a domain, you can buy one through us.
- Have ready any URLs for social media accounts that you would like displayed on your website.
2. Fill out the website content document that our web designer will send to you. Once complete, send it back to them, and they will set up the site.
3. We understand that you might have some requests that come up afterwards. We provide one free content review and update. Our web designer will be in touch with you through the process to make sure that you’re happy with your new website.
4. Once everything for your new website has been set up, we will install all of your booking pages. Make sure you’ve gone through the process of setting up your booking pages so that they’re ready for us to install. You can check out this walkthrough if you need some help.
- Your logo should be in .png format with a transparent background.
- We recommend to have a light and dark version of your logo (i.e. one white to contrast the coloured header colour, and one full colour for the footer).
- Your logo should be a minimum width of 175px and a maximum width of 300px.
- All images on the demo site for your theme are royalty free and available for you to use. We recommend changing your images to make your website stand out.
- For all images sent to replace the default ones on the website, please make sure they are sized and cropped accordingly. Please make sure they are labelled accordingly as well with relation to the image titles the document you will receive from one of our web developers. Image editing is available at additional costs.
- Banner images should have a minimum width of 1920px, and services images should have a minimum width of 500px.
- Please share your images all together through Dropbox or WeTransfer (https://wetransfer.com).