Often times, you’ll want to create a booking without having to go through the entire process of filling out your customer’s information on the booking page.
You can create streamlined, “Internal,” “Call-In,” or “On-Premise” Bookings from many different places throughout the ops console, these include:
- From the Dashboard’s “Create Booking” button .
- From the booking icon button in the top-right of the Bookings list.
- From selecting an amount of time on the Calendar.
- From the booking icon button in the top right of the Calendar.
- From the “Create Booking” button on a Customer Profile.
These bookings can either use the questions outlined in one of your pre-existing booking pages, or they can be created entirely from scratch as “Custom Bookings.” You can even add custom booking items (options/extras/discounts) to an internal booking created from a pre-existing booking page if you’d like.